We love parties… and so do the kids who celebrate with us!
Take the stress out of kids’ birthdays and let us organise a party bursting with fun…and we’ll clean up afterwards!
- a host who makes sure everyone has an awesome time
- all equipment, a safety briefing and harness fitting for all of your guests
- 50 minutes of climbing fun… full of excitement, challenge and laughter
- 40 minutes in your exclusive Private Party Room/Area and the food per the Menu
- all food under “Our Menu”
- The birthday person also receives a free jump from the Leap of Faith
- A minimum of 12 people is required for party bookings and the maximum is 20 party guests. We can typically accommodate a few extra guests, so just call or email to check to see what we can do. Due to COVID, our preference is that limited parents attend birthday parties. This allows for adequate space in the centre.
- Once you have booked, we will call you 8-10 days before your party to confirm your guests and to discuss whether your guests have any allergies and to confirm your menu. If your RSVP's can align with the date that we will call you, this will help with our planning.
- Parties run for 1 hour, 45 minutes. E.g. If you book a 10.00am party, we will fit your harness on arrival and your safety briefing will take place from 10.10am - 10.15am and then your party group will climb from approximately 10.15am - 11:05am followed by 40 minutes in your designated party room, finishing at 11:45am. Due to COVID restrictions, we ask you to arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your booking time and that you leave the centre promptly at the completion of your party.
- If you believe that your booking may exceed the number initially booked, please email us at email@example.com ASAP to request that we hold additional space for you. We can then confirm whether this is possible or not. If not, we can discuss alternative party dates/times to accommodate your request. Failure to do so may result in disappointment, particularly where we cannot increase your party number to the desired amount.
- We have two Party rooms at CnC Williamstown. ‘The Summit’, which is located upstairs and ‘Base Camp’, which is located on the ground floor. We will allocate party rooms based on group size in line with density limits. Requests for a party room may be made, but we cannot guarantee its availability.
- No refund or voucher can be provided for guests who do not attend on the day. A charge of $30.00 will also be added where extra guests are being held and have not been paid for, but do not attend the party.
- A credit will be applied to all party bookings made whereby it is impacted by a COVID lockdown and/or reduction in group size.
- Free invitations are available upon request for you to send out to your guests. Just email us with your address and we'll post these out to you ASAP. Alternatively, you can swing by and collect these.
- Please note that general climbing sessions can be booked at the same time as birthday parties, so we cannot guarantee that you will have the climbing area for your group only.
- Please feel free to email the centre via the "Contact Us" button below).